- 1.1. All products sold on the Mountain Jade website are sold subject to these terms and conditions. The Customer should ensure that they have read them thoroughly prior to purchasing any products.
- 1.2. "Customer" means you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
- 2.1. For products sent within New Zealand, prices are displayed in New Zealand currency and are inclusive of GST. By changing your shipping region, or amending your delivery address to be an overseas destination, prices will be displayed exclusive of tax.
- 2.2. A delivery fee which covers the costs of sending the customer's order will be included in the total price at the time of purchase. Mountain Jade is entitled to change this fee at any time and without prior notice. Fees will vary depending on shipping destination.
- 2.3 For items leaving New Zealand, we remove goods and services tax (15%) as this is not eligible to be paid. However, be advised, you may be subject to pay import duties on your order once it reaches its shipping destination. These duties are completely out of Mountain Jade’s control and are determined by each country’s customs agency. We are unable to advise these costs upfront as the amount of duty to be paid varies on a number of factors. We recommend you research this thoroughly prior to ordering.
- 2.4. Mountain Jade may vary the prices of their products at any time without prior notice.|
- 2.5. In the event that computer error results in a material misstatement of the Customer's order Mountain Jade may require that the Customer pay Mountain Jade the difference between the amount charged for the order and the correct amount payable.
- 4.1. The Customer shall make payment of each order by credit card or by PayPal. Mountain Jade accepts credit card payments by Visa or Mastercard. We may change the mehtods we accept without prior notice.
5. PRODUCT RANGE & AVAILABILITY
- 5.1. All products are sold subject to their availability while stocks last. Mountain Jade accepts no responsibility for its inability to supply products to the Customer where the product is unavailable or where stock has been exhausted.
- 5.2. Mountain Jade reserves the right to limit quantities of the product.
- 6.1. Mountain Jade delivers to most locations worldwide, but does have a small number of countries we are unable to deliver to. Mountain Jade will endeavour to deliver the products to the specified delivery address in a timely manner. Mountain Jade takes no responsibility for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivery caused by events outside of its control.
- 6. Delivery timeframes are estimated timeframes and do not include delays with customs celarance or any other unforeseen delays.
- 6.2. Property and risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address.
- 6.3. Nothing in these terms and conditions entitles the Customer to refuse to take delivery or return the products as being surplus to their needs or for any other reason other than those agreed herein.
- 6.4. Mountain Jade reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer for any reason whatsoever.
- 6.5. Advice regarding order shortages or damage in transit must be given to Mountain Jade no later than five days after receipt of products.
- 6.6. If the Customer elects to return an item to Mountain Jade, as a result of refusing to pay duties and taxes costs, the return shipping comes at the Customer’s expense. Should the Customer refuse to pay duties and taxes costs, eventually customs will return this item to Mountain Jade. Mountain Jade takes no responsibility for the timings of this, as this is completely out of our control, and will not issue a refund until the items have arrived back with us.
- 6.7 If an item is returned to us for a refund, any original costs of delivery do not form part of that refund unless otherwise agreed.
- 6.8 All parcels are signature required
7. ORDER VARIATIONS/CANCELLATIONS/RETURNS
- 7.1. The Customer may vary or cancel the order up to the point in time that Mountain Jade has packed the order by contacting the Mountain Jade office on +64 7 349 3968. Should the order have left the Mountain Jade warehouse already, Mountain Jade agrees to refund the cost of product but not freight charges already incurred.
- 7.2. If for any reason, the Customer is dissatisfied with their order, they must contact Mountain Jade within 14 days of receipt of the order on +64 7 349 3968 for assistance.
8. USE OF CUSTOMERS INFORMATION
- 8.1. The Customers use of this website will generate certain information that will be recorded electronically by Mountain Jade. Mountain Jade will also record the Customer's contact details, and any related personal details that the Customer supplies. We do not record credit card details.
- 8.2. The Customer acknowledges that Mountain Jade' employees may use the information identified in the previous clause for purposes connected with the supply of services to the Customer. Such services include administration of the Customer's order or account on the website and keeping the Customer up to date with new offers at Mountain Jade. Mountain Jade agrees not to disclose any of the Customer's personal information without the Customer's consent.
- 8.3. The Customer may at any time make a written request to see any personal information that Mountain Jade holds or to ask to correct any mistakes in that information.
- 8.4. The Customer may at any time request that Mountain Jade remove their details from the database.
9. CONSENT TO RECEIPT OF ELECTRONIC MESSAGES
- 9.1. The Customer acknowledges that by agreeing to receive promotional material they expressly consent to their inclusion in Mountain Jade' direct marketing database and accept that they may, as a result, receive electronic communications and promotional communications from Mountain Jade. The Customer has the right to ask Mountain Jade at any time to stop sending online communications and promotional offers to them.
10. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- 10.1. Mountain Jade shall use its best efforts to prevent any unauthorised entry into the Mountain Jade website. However, Mountain Jade shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorised access to the site.
- 10.2. The Customer is obligated to keep their login and password details safe and confidential at all times.
11. REFUND POLICY
- 11.1 We do not accept returns on change of mind purchases so please choose carefully.
- 11.2 We do not offer returns on earrings, for hygene reasons.
- 11.3 Proof of purchase must be included with any returned product.
- 11.4 Postage charges on returns are at the cost of the customer and non-refundable.
- 11.5 Mountain Jade is not liable for packages that are lost or damaged during the transfer. Once the package leaves our warehouse it is under the customers ownership and the customer/couriers’ responsibility.